We help you to grow!
We are an international sports agency specialising in the organisation and promotion of sporting events. The Royal Sport Management involves a team of people of many nationalities, with experience in different fields: marketing, sports management, innovation and law. We combine our passion for sport with the joy of your success.
The Agency’s great strength lies in our team. We understand the needs of professional athletes and sports clubs through the experience of former players who have finished their careers and cooperate with us. We offer you the expertise of our team of well educated and full of passion specialists.
Our mission is to create strong and lasting relationship with sports clubs on the basis of trust and fruitful cooperation. We want to achieve this through the highest quality of service, reliability and continuous strive for perfection. Thanks to our long-standing cooperation with hotels, we are able to offer you the best rates for preparatory camps in the top centers in Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus, Austria, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, Poland and the United States.
The Royal Sport Management has been involved in various projects including: Atletico Madrid, Sevilla FC, Everton FC, Legia Warszawa, Rubin Kazan, AL AIN FC and many others.
The centers that cooperated with us hosted the national teams from: Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Italy, the Netherlands, Ivory Coast and Egypt teams and clubs: Sevilla FC, FC Barcelona, AC Milan, Everton FC, HSV Hamburg, Sporting Lisbon and Malmo FF.
The main areas for The Royal Sport Management activities include:
– Organisation of sports camps – before and during the season and organisation of friendly matches
– Organisation of international youth football and handball tournaments – The Royal Cup
– Organisation of commercial trips designed to increase brand recognition outside the country
– Organisation of sports competitions in other sport disciplines – in stadiums and other facilities
– Marketing activities and sports sponsorship, Television rights